Philips HeartStart FR2 Defibrillation Electrode Pads (1 pair) - Adult
Item #: 989803158211
Philips HeartStart FR2 Defibrillation Electrode Pads are general purpose pads for use with Philips (and Laerdal) HeartStart FR2 and FR2+ AEDs, as well as with older Forerunner AEDs. They replace the electrode pads you originally received with your Philips Heartstart FR2 AED.
Philips DP Electrode Pads are an adult size for patients 8 years of age and older or meet the minimum weight of 55 pounds. The electrode pads offer flexibility and surface adequate surface area for adult defibrillation when a person is in cardiac arrest or the pads can be used for patient ECG monitoring. The electrode pads are compatible with other brands listed below. Philips HeartStart FR Series Defibrillator Replacement Pads are designed with an inner flexible conductor with polymer wrap and hydrogel adhesive to aid in placement by the medical professional for fast automated external defibrillation.
Philips HeartStart Adult AED Pads are disposable and for single use only. Purchase the set of pads in a single pack.
You may also want to check out Fasts Response Kits, complete with gloves, mask, scissors, razor and paper towel.
Features and Benefits
- Package Maintains Integrity of Pads Until Use
- Hydrogel Creates Optimal Skin Contact and Adhesion
- Compatible with a Variety of Medical Instruments
- Solid Lead Wire Connector
- Flexible, Pre-Gelled Pads
- Disposable after Use
- Manufacturer: Philips HealthCare
- Brand: HeartStart
- Connecting Type: 1.2 m LEAD Wire
- Quantity: Pack
- Conductor Surface Area: 85 cm
- No. of Shocks: 50
- Application: Defibrillator Pad
- User: Adult
- Latex-Free: Yes
- Sterile: No
- Adhesive: Gel
- Shelf-Life: 30 Months from Manufacture Date
- Compatibility: Philips FR/FR2/FR2+, Medtronic Physio-Control LifePak 9, 10C, 11, 12, 20, and 500 Defibrillators; Zoll 1200, 1400, 1600 and M-series Defibrillators