Perri-Med First Aid/CPR Training (Perri-Med) provides a customer satisfaction guarantee with all your purchases. If for any reason you are not satisfied, simply return your purchase for refund, exchange or credit within 30 days of the purchase date.
All returns must be new and unused, in the original state, and deemed by Perri-Med to be in an unworn/undamaged condition prior to being accepted for refund, exchange or credit.
All returns under the Perri-Med warranty are subject to inspection.
Exceptions and exclusions
- Shipping fees are non-refundable.
- Once processed, custom orders cannot be cancelled and may not be returned unless deemed defective.
- Philips defibrillators may not be returned after you have ‘received’ the goods.
- When these items are shipped, you must sign to ‘Receive’ them in good condition. Inspect the product and packaging before signing. If you are not satisfied with the condition, do not sign for the product. Have the shipper return it immediately.
- You may return literature that is the current edition, ‘New’ not used, not damaged, marked, bent or partially read. Retired or out dated editions may be returned within the specified time frame announced on launch of the newest edition.
- Return defective literature (missing pages, printing errors, etc.) as soon as you become aware of the problem.
- CDs & DVDs may be returned for exchange only. Due to copying technology we cannot accept returns for refund or credit.
To make a return
Return items to:
Perri-Med First Aid/CPR Training
2277 Howard Ave.
Windsor, Ontario, Canada, N8X 3V2
Returns "with invoice/packing slip":
To expedite your return, we encourage you to submit a copy of the invoice or packing slip along with a completed Return Form with the items returned.
Returns "without invoice/packing slip": Returns without a copy of the invoice or packing slip will be subject to the previous year’s listed price for a full refund or credit.
For any questions or inquiries, you can reach out to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.