Philips HeartStart Home AED with Slim Carrying Case
Part # M5068A-CO1
Like other pieces of essential safety equipment, the Philips HeartStart Home Defibrillator was designed to be safe, reliable and easy to use in your home*. The Philips HeartStart Home Defibrillator is the first and only defibrillator available without a prescription. Designed with you in mind, HeartStart Home is easy to set up and includes automatic CPR guidance features like voice prompts and CPR guidance to help guide you step-by-step through the treatment of sudden cardiac arrest.
*If you require an AED for business or public access use , please consider the Philips OnSite AED
The HeartStart Home Defibrillator is designed for use at home, cottage, or personal places. You can bring the home AED with you everywhere you go.
The Philips HeartStart Home Defibrillator is the first and only new-generation defibrillator specifically designed for the home and has been recognized as safe to use because it delivers a shock only when advised and easy to use by virtually anyone. It is also ready when you need it because it performs its own self-tests.
HeartStart treats the most common cause of sudden cardiac arrest. This award-winning and consumer friendly device is:
- Safe - Based on industry-leading technology. Only treats shockable heart rhythms.
- Easy to Use - Guides you with interactive voice instructions. Senses and adapts to your actions. Provides CPR coaching.
- Reliable - Comes with 4-year battery. Runs daily self-tests for readiness, virtually no maintenance needed. If HeartStart detects a problem, it chirps loudly to alert owner.
- Portable - Weighs just 1.5 kg (3.3 lbs). Take it wherever you go.
The Philips HeartStart Home Defibrillator is designed to treat one of the nation’s leading killers – sudden cardiac arrest (SCA). When SCA strikes, the electrical system of the heart short circuits. Shocking the heart into a normal rhythm is called defibrillation and is the only way to effectively treat the most common form of SCA.
The Philips HeartStart Home Defibrillator comes with everything you need:
- Philips HeartStart Home Defibrillator
- Red carry case with 911/EMS card
- Adult SMART Pads cartridge (lasts 2 years)
- Battery (lasts 4 years on standby)
- Training video
- 8-year exchange warranty on AED
Please consider these things before your purchase:
- If you have questions or concerns about your health, or an existing medical condition, please talk with your doctor. A defibrillator does not take the place of seeking medical care.
- You cannot use the HeartStart to treat yourself.
- Users may need to perform CPR.
- Responding to cardiac arrest may require you to kneel.
- Voice instructions and enclosed materials are in English.
- HeartStart provides audible and visible indicators when maintenance is required.